Monday, October 04, 2010

It's Happening!

I am super duper excited to announce that I am starting  
The Learning Collective! <----click here

Our 1st session will take place in my backyard but I am already reflecting about the kind of space we will rent...a big open urban 2 story loft...a room big enough to hold a performance, a party, a dance or yoga class....a place for tweens and teens to just hang out, listen to music and create art freely...I will call it The Main Hub...a place to  
BE TOGETHER.

I have not felt this kind of passion in a long time...a long, long time...passion is what will make this happen and it is lighting it's fire vibes under me.

1 comment:

BreathWorks said...

Wow! This is so great Amanda! Can't wait to hear about all the amazingness that emerges from this Collective....goosebumps!